Spaghetti is one of those dinners that you can throw together pretty quick and please practically the entire family. Practically.
Noah has never liked the noodles so I just give him garlic toast and a big spoon full of meat sauce. Because he won’t eat the noodles, I always have some leftover. I usually just put the leftovers in a ziplock bag to freeze for a quick meal of cheesy spaghetti. When I started making Italian Herb and Oil Dip (https://sanctuary-ridge.com/2020/07/23/sanctuary-ridge-family-recipes-2/(opens in a new tab)), I had enough spaghetti frozen to throw into a foil pan and make Spectacular Spaghetti. I seriously just threw it into the pan, added a cheese blend, covered with foil and left it in the oven to bake on 275 degrees while we went to work at the farm. We planned to be gone for around 3 hours. When we came home all I had to do was toast some bread and dinner was ready! Jamey loved it- he said it was by far the best spaghetti he had ever had so I decided to call it Spectacular Spaghetti. I’ll definitely be making this again very soon!
- 9×12 inch baking dish or foil pan
- aluminum foil
- serving spoon
- 1 box spaghetti noodles
- 1 Jar Favorite Spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and crumbled
- 1 recipe Italian Herb and Oil Dip
- 1 8 oz Shredded Italian cheese blend
- Prepare Spaghetti noodles according to the package. While the noodles cook, complete step two…
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Meanwhile, Cook the ground beef and crumble it. Add the pasta sauce to the cooked ground beef in a 9×12 inch baking dish or foil pan.
- Drain the noodles and add to the 9×12 inch baking dish. Stir it all around to mix the sauce with the noodles. Salt and pepper to taste! Add the shredded cheese on top and bake, covered with foil, for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Romove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes, uncovered.
- Sprinkle 1/2 recipe of Italian Herbs (from the Italian Herb and Oil Dip recipe) over the entire pan of spaghetti. Serve immediately with toasted bread and the remaining Italian Herb and Oil Dip. Enjoy!
© Copyright 2020– or current year, Sanctuary Ridge. Unattributed use of this material is strictly prohibited. Reposting and links may be used, provided that credit is given to Sanctuary Ridge with active link and direction to this original post.