Ambrosia Delight is a wonderful blend of tropical fruit salad. The mini marshmallows become soft pillows of sweetness that literally melt in your mouth. As the mixture sets overnight, the sour cream, coconut flakes and mini marshmallows become a lightly sweet sauce over the fruit. If you haven’t tried this, I highly recommend it! This recipe will serve 25+ so I usually make it when I’m serving a crowd. It’s a delightful dessert or side dish. I’ve even served it with brunch. Let me know what you think!
Ambrosia Fruit Salad
- 2 16 oz Cans Mandarin Oranges, 1/2 drained
- 1 107 oz Can Tropical Fruit Salad, drained
- 1 small bag mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 Cups cups sweet shredded coconut
- 1 16 oz light sour cream
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Enjoy!
© Copyright 2020– or current year, Sanctuary Ridge. Unattributed use of this material is strictly prohibited. Reposting and links may be used, provided that credit is given to Sanctuary Ridge with active link and direction to this original post.