Simply Delicious Dinner!
I love a simple recipe! Sometimes I forget about these easy-to-make dinners that my family loves. We have such a variety of meals that I rotate throughout the year, that sometimes I forget about these meals that are so quick to put together. Even with meals planned, sometimes I just search the pantry for ingredients and suddenly remember a long-forgotten recipe. This is one of those dishes that I tend to throw together without a recipe, so today I wrote everything down so I could share it with ya’ll! I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine!
- 9×12 baking dish or pan
- Large mixing bowl
- Spoon to stir
- Can opener
- 8 8 inch round Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 10 1/2 oz canned cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 11 oz canned Mexican-Style Corn, drained
- 1 can, Rosarita Enchilada Sauce Any brand is fine!
- 1 Cup shredded, Pepper Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded cooked chicken breast, sour cream, cream of chicken soup and drained Mexican-Style Corn.
- Next, place 3-4 Tablespoons of the chicken mixture in the center of each flour tortilla. Fold 1/2 inch from each tortilla side and then bring the bottom of the tortilla up and roll into "enchiladas". Place each into the prepared baking dish/pan.
- After rolling all the enchiladas, pour on the enchilada sauce. Top with shredded Pepper Jack Cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Remove the foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes. Serve immediately over black beans and rice!
Copyright 2020– or current year, Sanctuary Ridge. Unattributed use of this material is strictly prohibited. Reposting and links may be used, provided that credit is given to Sanctuary Ridge with active link and direction to this original post.