This is such an easy, quick side dish to prepare! I’ve been grilling most of our food but these can be prepared in the oven and air fryer too! They freeze and reheat well. If you want to add other herbs, just sprinkle your favorites into the foil packs!
Grilled Red Potatoes
- Aluminum Foil approximately 4 (12×12 inch squares)
- 1 Gallon Size Ziplock Bag
- measuring spoons
- 6-8 cubed Red Potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 TBSP Garlic Salt
- 1 TBSP fresh or dried chopped chives
- 1 TBSP fresh or dried chopped parsley
- 1 TBSP fresh ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a Gallon Size Ziplock Bag and shake well until all potatoes are coated. Spoon potatoes mixture onto the center of the foil square, making sure to leave enough space to fold the foil, completely covering the potatoes. Seal the ends by folding over. Repeat the process until all potatoes are in foil packs. Grill, bake or air fry at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Rotate and flip the packs 1/2 way through the cook time. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
© Copyright 2020– or current year, The Sanctuary Ridge. Unattributed use of this material is strictly prohibited. Reposting and links may be used, provided that credit is given to Sanctuary Ridge with active link and direction to this original post.