Sweet potatoes are a favorite of mine! We love to eat ours with a little brown sugar and cinnamon! These are so easy and compliment almost any meal. Make several at a time to have throughout the week for a healthy side dish. There are endless ways to serve them but this is by far my favorite way to cook sweet potatoes!
Easy Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes
- Instant Pot
- Steamer basket or wire rack for the bottom of the instant pot pan
- measuring cup
- 1 Cup water
- 4-8 Sweet Potatoes, washed
- Place the washed sweet potatoes on the grate or in the steamer basket in the instant pot.
- Place as many sweet potatoes as you like, careful to not fill past the full line mark. Add 1 cup of water to the instant pot. Place the lid on and set to the steam/pressure cook setting.
- Cook on high heat with the steam setting on for 16 minutes. Carefully set the quick steam release or allow to naturally release by turning the instant pot off. The natural release will take approximately 20 minutes. Remove sweet potatoes and serve or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
© Copyright 2020– or current year, Sanctuary Ridge. Unattributed use of this material is strictly prohibited. Reposting and links may be used, provided that credit is given to Sanctuary Ridge with active link and direction to this original post.