The flavors of the Italian Herb and Oil Dip have inspired a new Italian Pasta recipe! Rich garlic, layered with basil, rosemary, red pepper flakes, parsley and Oregano, this recipe is just delightful! I think even the pickiest of palettes will like this Chicken Noodle dish, infused with Italian Herbs. For a complete meal idea, add a side salad or fresh veggies and some sliced bread to dip in the extra Italian Herb and Oil Dip. My family gave this their stamp of approval! Comment below to let me know what you think!
Italian Herb Noodles
- Large pot to boil the noodles
- medium bowl to mix the sauce
- measuring cups
- Collander to drain the noodles
- 1 pkg Egg Noodles
- 8 cups water to boil the noodles
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated parmesean cheese, for garnish
- Boil the egg noodles according to the package.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Italian Herb and Oil Dip recipe.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, shredded chicken breast, and 3 TBSP of the Italian Herb and Oil Dip. Reserve the remaining dip for bread with your meal.
- After the noodles are cooked, drain and place back in the large pot. Add the cream of chicken mixture to the noodles, stirring to combine. Heat over medium-low heat until heated through. Serve with grated parmesean as a garnish. Enjoy!
Italian Herbs and Oil
- Cutting Board
- knife to chop herbs
- measuring spoons
- garlic press
- small bowl
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 TBSP Italian herb mix (1 TBSP Oregano, 1 TBSP Parsely, 1/2 TBSP Basil- all finely minced) Look in the grocery for this mix near fresh herbs!
- 1 TBSP Fresh Rosemary- finely minced
- 1 tsp crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil reserved for serving
- Mix all herbs, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Stir well, you may need to press the garlic into the mix to combine it with the other herbs. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve. This will keep up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
© Copyright 2020– or current year, Sanctuary Ridge. Unattributed use of this material is strictly prohibited. Reposting and links may be used, provided that credit is given to Sanctuary Ridge with active link and direction to this original post.