The Easiest Dessert Ever!
What’s better than a fresh baked blueberry cobbler with a scoop of vanilla bean ice-cream? I can’t think of anything better, except that this only has 4 ingredients and takes 5 minutes to prepare! The hardest part is waiting for it to bake! This is a dessert anyone can make successfully. Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments!
Simple Blueberry Cobbler
- 1 9×13 inch baking dish
- Can opener
- mixing spoon
- 1 Box White or Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 stick Butter, melted
- 2 Cans Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapples, undrained
- 1 quart Vanilla Bean Ice-cream, to serve with Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9×13 pan, combine the blueberry pie filling and the crushed pineapple. Don’t drain the pineapple. Just mix it all together inside the pan. Next, sprinkle the entire cake mix over the fruit mixture- don’t mix it but just sprinkle the entire cake mix over the top! Finally, spoon the melted butter as evenly as you can over the top of the cake mix. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla bean ice-cream. Enjoy!
© Copyright 2020– or current year, Sanctuary Ridge. Unattributed use of this material is strictly prohibited. Reposting and links may be used, provided that credit is given to Sanctuary Ridge with active link and direction to this original post.