These are seriously the easiest, most delicious lemon cookies! In less than 15 minutes you can have one of these Divine Lemon Cookies melting in your mouth! Be the hero of the family and whip up some of these RIGHT NOW!
Divine Lemon Cookies
In less than 15 minutes you can have on of the Divine Lemon Cookies melting in your mouth! So simply delicious!
- Kitchen Aid Mixer
- lemon zester
- cookie dough scoop or Tablespoon
- small bowl to mix the glaze
- measuring spoons
- 1 box Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 Stick Butter, softened
- 2 TBSP milk
- 2-3 Cups Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 TBSP melted butter
- 2 Lemons, zested and juiced with seeds removed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Empty 1 box of lemon cake mix into the mixing bowl. Add the butter and milk, mix on low speed until a stiff cookie dough forms.
- Scoop cookie dough with a cookie dough scoop (or use a Tablespoon) and place on a prepared cookie sheet. leave at least 1 inch between each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown on the edges.
- Meanwhile… melt 1 TBSP butter in a small bowl and add the juice and zest from the lemons.
- Add 1 cup of confectioners sugar, stirring with a whisk. Add 1-2 more cups of confectioners sugar until a glaze forms. Glaze should be like a thick syrup. It will pour off the spoon. You don't want it to be too thick!
- When the cookies are baked, glaze the tops of the cookies immediately! Let it set up for a few minutes before eating. Enjoy!
© Copyright 2020– or current year, Sanctuary Ridge. Unattributed use of this material is strictly prohibited. Reposting and links may be used, provided that credit is given to Sanctuary Ridge with active link and direction to this original post.
One thought on “Divine Lemon Cookies”
Looks so good! I love lemon.